Strategic business growth plans that focus on employee development are essential for any healthcare practice. Often, this area doesn’t get the attention it needs because as a healthcare provider you don’t always have the time to dedicate to your company policies, procedures and culture as you are taking care of patients. West Virginia Health Partners can manage this for you through creating and maintaining all HR policies and procedures, time and attendance, talent management, regulatory training, job descriptions, training programs, employee onboarding and off-boarding and more.
Create an employee handbook which includes the following:
- General Personnel Guidelines
- Employment Categories & Compensation
- Separation from Employment
- Working Hours
- Leave Policies
- Work Guidelines
- Disciplinary Actions
- Employee Complaint Procedures
- Drug & Alcohol Policy & Background Checks
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Harassment Policy
- Company Guidelines
- Customer Care Guidelines
- Emergency Action Plan
- Employee Acknowledgment Form
- Harassment Acknowledgement Form
- Conduct Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Agreement Acknowledgment Form
Create employee contracts for employees including the following information:
- Position employee is agreeing to
- Primary Duties
- Base Salary and/or Commission
- Term Agreement: includes what happens if employee leaves, could include non-complete clauses, etc.
- Renewal Terms
Set-up all electronic folder for all new employee files all employees and when a new employee is hired in the future:
- Job Offer Template with Company Logo
- Disclosure of Background Check (if applicable)
- Employee Information Sheet
- WV Withholding Tax Form-WV IT-104
- W-4 Form
- WV New Hire Reporting
- Employee Eligibility Verification For (I-9 Form)
- Direct Deposit Agreement and Information
- Code of Conduct Attestation
- Harassment Policy Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Manage on-line time-keeping account for company
- Initial set-up includes inputting all employee information, scheduling, timeclocks, reports, and training of all employees & supervisors.
- Train all Managers on supervisor functions within the time-clock system.
- Produce bi-weekly payroll reporting for company.
- Produce quarterly reporting.